Wednesday, November 5, 2008

So long, Sarah Palin.

Dear Sarah -

So this is it. The end of the line. You and the first Dude can head back to the great state of Alaska.

Sarah, you're a very special lady. Until I met you I never thought I could hate someone more than George W. Bush, but you practically knocked him off the charts. I could go on, but I don't need to. I could post more clips showing how ridiculous you are, but I'm not going to.

Because now it's all about the love. And that is all about President-elect Barack Obama.

So all I'm going to say is so long Sarah, please stay out of the spotlight, because I truly hope I never need to post here again.

It's been real,

Girl Friday

PS - If you want to do just one thing for America, saving the polar bears would be a great start. America (hearts) polar bears.

No comments: