Thursday, October 30, 2008

"I will stop calling Sarah Palin a bitch when she stops calling Obama a terrorist sympathizer."

"And I will stop calling Sarah Palin a bitch when she stops calling the parts of the country where I don't live more Pro-American than the part of the country where I do live. And I will definitely stop calling Sarah Palin a bitch when she stops acting like a bitch." - Helen Philpot, from the blog: Margaret and Helen, Best Friends for Sixty Years and Counting…

About:
"My name is Helen Philpot. I am 82 years old. My grandson taught me how to do this so that I could "blog" with my best friend Margaret Schmechtman who I met in college almost 60 years ago. I have three children with my husband Harold. Margaret has three dogs with her husband Howard. I live in Texas and Margaret lives in Maine."

This might be the best thing I've read in the last year. Keep it up ladies.

No comments: