Thursday, October 23, 2008

Team Sarah

I flew Jet Blue today and was flipping between MSNBC, CNN and yes, Fox News (one must know one's enemy, no?) I managed to watch a bit of the Hannity and Colmes show, not steadily as Sean Hannity kept making me want to punch the small TV embedded in the seat before me, and learned about a web site that I was sure would make me horrified when I visit it.

The site is Team Sarah and, sadly, it did not disappoint. Here are some gems - NOTE: each was individually screengrabbed, they are not a fluid conversation because the chat window is small, I cut them together for ease of posting. Again - this is not one linear conversation. Click to see slightly larger text.



At that last one, I had to stop. To some of the member's credit, there were a few people that told "Erica" to stop being ignorant. But fuck. Such blatant hatred?

The irony is not lost on me that this whole blog is dedicated to my hate of That Woman. Maybe I'm walking the fine line of hypocrisy, but as much as I cannot stand her, maybe "hate" is too strong a word.

So I am left feeling exhausted and disgusted and I am without the proper mindset to appropriately comment right now. I'm deeply troubled and disturbed and for the moment, I have been rendered...speechless.

No comments: